Wooden Meditation Pyramid Lite Duty 6ft
Colour :Wooden Brown
Material : Teak wood
Dimension : (LxH) Base 6ft * Height 4ft
Weight : Approx 13 Kg
Uses : Meditation,Yoga,Sadhana
Pyramid power is supernatural or paranormal properties of the ancient Egyptian pyramids and objects of similar shape. This power, is said to preserve foods, maintain the sharpness of razor blades, improve health function, trigger sexual urges and cause other dramatic effects.
Pyramid power is one of many theories, referred to as pyramidology
How a Pyramid Works ?
Negative Ions help to reproduce and repair body cells. They’re transmitted into the body through the air and are circulated by the blood. Too many positive ions (the result of air pollution) can cause depression, and ultimately, illlnesses. Thus, negative ions have a beneficial effect on the body.
Pyramids generate negative ions. In addition, they are believed to have a generally balancing effect on the body’s electromagnetic field. This effect is greatly enhanced if the materials used, is gold or copper.
* Charging Crystals is a popular use with pyramids. Quartz crystals are most effective for that, as they hold the charge for several weeks. These crystals can then be used for healing purpose as they release their charge into the surrounding.
* Large pyramids (the kind you sit inside) are often used for meditation, massage, acupuncture, and Reiki.
* Many people have also experienced that after sleeping inside a pyramid they find that they need less sleep and feel more relaxed and at peace when they wake up.
* Many people put their drinking water in pyramids to charge it with the pyramid’s negative ions.
It is recommended to put a glass inside a pyramid for about half-an-hour, and large quantities overnight.
* The pyramid activates the energies of the pineal and pituitary glands Users experience balance, relaxation, tranquility, well-being, and in some instances, the reduction of headaches.